Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jonah Mowry Lied

Jonah Mowry Lied
jonah mowry video
jonah mowry fake

Individuals are criticizing Jonah Mowry, a bullied homosexual youth, saying that he lied in his YouTube video Why I took the posts on Jonah down. Bullying is a serious problem About “What's Goin' On” is a confessional YouTube video uploaded by Jonah Mowry, a grade school student who expresses the hardships Jonah Mowry lied. Jonah Mowry, also know as the bullied kid, lies about his famous youtube video. What's going on? Jonah Mowry, the bullied kid, laughs and chews gum obnoxiously while stating, "Everyone in my school loves me." EDIT: I am not Jonah He is a jerk for lying to us, He is not lying because, He is a jerk but his message is still good. Did Jonah Mowry Lie?(Watch Video) · Dec5. Many people are saying that the video below is proof that Jonah lied I don't see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment